Feb 14, 2006

new year, new blog

As most of you will soon realize, diary-x.com is having a bit of a server problem. I've wanted to change over before, but for the sake of my ex-coworker (founder of diary-x) I stayed as a loyal consumer. 5 years of heavy blogging. 5 years of tireless and colorful entries.. all stuck in a hard drive somewhere, my ex-coworker trying to fundraise to salvage the few gazillion blogs.. one of which was mine.

I thought about giving it all up. But then, the security at work discovered my AOL IM and shut it down.. My communication to the outside world diminished.. and I was forced to say an e-goodbye to my east coast friends. Most of which are well asleep by the time I get off work so ringing them up at midnight is not an option for me. And so I'll have to continue to blog. Here it is...

2 comments:

audrey said...

Welcome to Blogger Betina! Bummer to hear about your other blog...ack! I can't imagine...isn't it crazy how long we've had a blog?

Anonymous said...

yay for blogs!!!