Jan 30, 2007

If Only I Can Dance It Off


Since my inception of the Tivo (An Xmas present from my parents), my tv show selections have gone from crappy to tragically crappy. As an example, I've been watching Dancelife.. a ridiculous semi-reality of dancers trying to get a gig for Jennifer Lopez - aka a way for J.Lo to boost her fumbling career. I mean seriously, has she done anything good lately? Anyways the show focuses on about 7 dancers, who compete in various tryouts to get gigs... and you get glimpses of their semi-reality lives outside of the studio - their hardships with their families, with money, and with their own identities as dancers. Nope, no romance yet. The crappiest part of the show, and possibly the most amusing for me is when the going gets tough, they find an empty studio and break out in dance. Yup, Footloose style except to J.Lo's music. HAHAHAHAHA..

Lesson learned: Next time I find myself in a dark spot, I'm going to shake my booty.

2 comments:

Holly Golightly said...

haha, i saw the first ep of Dancelife and have been tempted to watch more. but haven't yet...

Anonymous said...

i'm a sucker for shows with dance in them. i've been trying to catch the show to see the dancing. hahaha!