May 7, 2007

Bachlorette Party numero uno

Took a break from wedding DIY projects on Saturday ( i left J with the laundry and the seating chart ) and went out on the town with P,K and S for a small bachelorette night. Started out at Luna Park ( i love their goat cheese fondue and smores) and ended the night dancing in sweat at the Beauty Bar. We stopped by Blondies but it was just too hoochie for our taste. All in all a good night, though there was a moment of panic at Lazlo's when my engagement ring went missing (S was passing it back to me and it totally missed my hand). The entire crowd on the first floor was on their hands and knees with their cell phones to illuminate the ground. After about 10 minutes, I found my ring admist broken glass.. that was a close one.

Anyhow here are some pics from that evening.. (thanks guys!)


(at K's,with our chic boas)



(No idea who that sweaty old dude is.. he kept on
trying to get into our photos - Grrr...)

No comments: