May 31, 2007

Many moons

I'm constantly obsessed with looking at photos of the wedding as if I missed it. Seriously, the whole event felt like an out-of-body experience. I was constantly worried that I didn't say 'Hi' to enough people, and hoping that the food and the drinks were good. I wasn't stressed though, and I was having a ton of fun.. I just wanted to do as much as I could which may account for my lack of sleep that night. Stayed at a blackjack table with some of my wedding guests til 4:30am, then off to FatBurger until 5:30am.

Now that I'm back in San Francisco, friends and photos have been showing me how wonderful it all was, and I wish I remembered every little detail of the wedding, but I don't. I just remembered that my cheeks hurt at the end of the night, and remembering seeing people that made my eyes blur with tears of joy... (tres fromagey)

Anyways now I'm on to Honeymoon planning. The original plan was to go to Europe, tour around France and Italy during the winter holiday.. and while all of that sounds absolutely amazing and romantic, there's the other side of me that just wants to lie around on a bungalow somewhere in the Caribbean and soak up as much sun as possible. The SF foggy summers make one miss the sun. We'll see. Planning on watch Paris je t'aime this weekend that may make me change my mind on the honeymoon destination.

No comments: