May 25, 2007

Simmer down...

We got back early evening Tuesday, but even now, I feel like I need to catch up on my Zzzz's. I think I literally got at the most 4 hours of sleep each night I was in Vegas, so I'm sorry if I seemed a little 'deer-in-headlights' at the wedding. I now think that everyone should have a wedding.. or atleast one huge bash to gather all those that have been in your life. It was so amazing to have people that I've known for almost 30 years, to people that now live down the hall from me, all in one huge room. Of course, it helped that the room was oh-so-classy, as eleanor so willingly commented. Even if I'm from a small po-dunk town, I can be classy. J added that he's the classy one in the relationship..

And how is married life? Nothing's changed, except there's extra weight on our fingers. Ha Ha.. in desperation to not be that boring couple, we are going to Bay Meadows this weekend to do a little more gambling. I haven't been to a horse race in atleast 15 years. I feel like I should wear a sundress, a hat, and some white gloves. What say you?

Anyways wanted to add a small thank you for all those that made it to the wedding. It was so exhilirating and overwhelming to see all our favorite people in one room.. I just wish I could've spent a little more time with each of you.. but we'll be ringing your door bells soon :) Thanks again for making May 19th, 2007, super memorable. Please send me photos!

No comments: