Oct 4, 2007

Naive spelled backwards

I know I shouldn't even be drinking from plastic water bottles.. but we have a 6 pack of evian at home, and well, someone's gotta drink it. I remember the first time I heard about Evian.. in highschool, watching Reality Bities when Janeane Garofalo's character says "Evian is naive spelled backward."

Anyways if you try it now, it's pretty nasty compared to all the other options there are now, not that I should be encouraging one to buy plastic water bottles. Next time, you want water, go Tap!

Speaking of going green, in March SF passed a ban on plastic bags. It's old news, but on my last visit to Cala Foods, I noticed that they only offered paper bags. Whole Foods and Safeway still have plastic bags, but it's nice to see that the ban is slowly spreading.

No comments: