Aug 24, 2008

New York, Je t'aime.

Bored and recovering from a much needed family reunion in Toronto. Now just surfing the web to catch up on internet stuff that developed over the past week. Came across the new trailer for New York, I Love You:



A star-studded follow up of the collaborative film, Paris, je t'aime for our own beloved city, New York and all its hidden ventures and gems. Paris, Je T'aime failed in many ways, but some of the skits really spoke to me and I loved seeing the city in the background. The highlight was the final skit about a retired mid-west post women and her first trip to Paris.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the New York rendition.. There's no release date for it yet, but it'll serve as a distraction from waiting for the next Harry Potter (which has been removed to a July 2009 release date - I'm pissed about it too).

No comments: